“They say it’s not what you know, but who you know.”
To 10 Reason to Work With A Recruiter
1. Our services are FREE to candidates
2. Recruiters don’t get paid unless you get hired!
3. Mitigate stress. Recruiters take time to match your skills saving you time, money, and headaches in searching for a new postion in your field.
4. Get the salary/rate you deserve. Recruiters know your value. They know the ins and outs of the market rate for your level of experience. We’re skilled at negotiating salaries and with HR directors to get you the pay and benefits that you deserve.
5. Don’t miss out on job opportunities by relying on newspapers and public job boards alone! Recruiters have access to unpublished jobs, many businesses work exclusively with recruiting firms to help them fill thier open positions. Recruiters will search their existing pool of candidates for the talent they’re seeking prior to looking elsewhere. Make sure that your on the list so that you don’t miss out!
3. Recruiters offer free resume assessment, we review dozens or more resumes every day and know what hiring managers are looking for. Our helpful tips can help you land the perfect job!
4. Recruiters provide helpful interviewing prep tips. We’ll give you the 411 on the people you’ll be meeting so you know better what to expect and how to best present yourself.
5. Recruiters specialize in targeting your your industry, we maintain a list of employers and are on the constant lookout for jobs in your field. It’s what we do every day so that you don’t have to.
6. Recruiters have access unlisted job openings. Many companies do not use job boards and exclusively list with a staffing agency. The only way to access these jobs is through a recruiter.
7. Connect with hiring managers. They say it’s not what you know, but who you know. Recruiters know hiring managers at top companies in your area.
8. A recruiter help to promote you by sending your resume directly to the hiring manager. Applying for jobs online gives you a much smaller chance that your resume will stand out. Don’t get lost in the shuffle, let us help to promote you and your skills!
9. Search passively. Even if you’re not actively looking for a new job, a recruiter can keep you in mind for great opportunities worth considering.
10. Often times contract jobs are available for employers who want to ‘try before they buy’. If you’re willing to take a temporary gig, often times it could turn into your permanent dream job! Don’t sit idle while your waiting when you could be making money!
Looking for a job can be both time consuming and frustrating, especially if a person doesn’t know where to begin. New Source Recruiting helps candidates find employment free of charge. We get paid by the employer once we find the right person for the job. New Source Recruiting not only does the work for you, we also have access to many positions that may not be advertised or posted publicly as many employers do not want the headache of scouring through hundreds of under or over qualified candidates, so they hire us to sort through resumes to find only those with the qualifications they are seeking.
If you are currently looking for a job or are seeking a career change call us to schedule an interview or email us your resume today! There’s no time like the present and our services are completely free to job seekers, so why wait? Let us get started on finding your ideal position today! We look forward to helping you in your career search!
It can be challenging to find a permanent positon in a specific field. New Source Recruiting not ony works to help find you those awesome positions for job seekers who are loking to make a career move, we also have access to many jobs that are not posted publicly. Employers pay us to find them qualified candidates for the positions that they need to fill. Let New Source Recruiting help you take the stress out of looking for a job. We love referrals and work hard to create a match that will keep everyone happy in the long run! Give us a call today, we’d love to help you in your career search!
Benefits of Working on Contract
Freedom and flexibility without sacrificing the perks of traditional employment
There are a number of advantages for job seekers who choose to work on contract:
- Be paid for every hour worked, including overtime hours
- Weekly paycheck with the option of direct deposit
- Access to benefits, such as medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, and 401(k)
- Increase technical and professional knowledge to enhance resume
- Evaluate position before accepting full-time job
- Bridge time between direct-hire periods
- Opportunity to travel
What to Expect
Our back-office service provider will serve as your W-2 employer during your assignment. We will handle your employment paperwork, payroll, benefits administration, and other employment-related issues.