Website New Source Recruiting - Company Confidential
Location – Burlington, Vermont and Surrounding Area – 3 Positions Available
Seeking experienced Licensed Clinical Social Workers to provide integrated, outpatient, substance abuse treatment services to its clients.
Full Time Position with Benefits
- Provide both brief intervention and long term clinical social work services to patients
- Provide brief counseling support and long term psychotherapy and substance abuse counseling,
- Crisis interventions and behavioral medicine interventions
- Conduct rapid assessment diagnosis
- Work as part of a medical team to conduct social work consultations in order to assess mental health and substance abuse disorders and make treatment recommendations.
- Work with adult and child/adolescent psychiatric patients and services
- MSW (Master’s in Social Work) accredited by (CSWE)
- Must be licensed in the State of Vermont as an Independent Clinical Social Worker
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Clinical Practice preferred but not mandatory
- 2 years of experience in a supervised undergraduate role (per pre-licensing requirement)
- Experience in medical setting a plus!
- Must possess a genuine interest in behavioral medicine approaches, CBT, addiction treatment
- Must have strong diagnostic, assessment, psychotherapy, clinical care coordination, and crisis intervention skills
- Must possess a high level of integrity at all times
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be well organized and detail oriented and work well with others
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with mental, behavioral and emotional disorders
- Have the ability to explain health care resources and policies to patients and assist in finding additional treatment offering guidance for how to cope with various psychosocial issues that may arise.
- Background Check Required
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Continuing education reimbursement
- 20 Days off for PTO (vacation and sick days) per year for full time employees, time off increase as years of service increase
Company Confidential – If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to NSRCandidates@gmail.com
Be sure to include your name, address, phone number and email address. Serious inquiries only please. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com